Thus far, I have:
- Harvested my crops on Farmville and planted really quick growing crops in their place, so I can harvest again this afternoon. I know, I know, the whole Farmville thing is ridiculous and silly... blah blah. Humbug. I'm addicted. Possibly because I have the brain of an 11-year old boy.
- Written a couple of Christmas cards.
- Googled the origins of the phrase "Happy as Larry".
- Frittered about on Facebook, stalking people I haven't been in contact with for months/years.
- Googled what being a Godmother entails - I AM one - to the gorgeous cherub, Ava. After my Google search, though, am realising I am possibly not fit to be one, but I figure I'm going to be the best one anyway.
- Drunk two cups of coffee and two cups of hot water.
- Played Scrabble on Facebook.
- Googled recipes for melon-based starters for Christmas lunch.
- Got irritated with my bra strap which keeps creeping out of my t-shirts armhole and tickling my arm.
- Worked out, to the second, how long it is until I go on holiday tomorrow... for over THREE WEEKS!
- Sung my entire repertoire of Christmas songs. Twice.
Is it obvious I'm (just a tad) bored?