Sunday, September 27, 2009

Grinning

I just watched a video of The Black Eyed Peas singing their Today's Gonna be a Good Day song, I think for the opening of Oprah's new season. It was brilliant, and made me feel all gooey inside for humans, for being one, for living with other ones, for joy shared in music, and dancing, and, well being human.

Basically, it's them on a huge stage, with thousands of people in front of them. Their entire crowd is completely still, except for one girl in the middle, at the front. Slowly, as the song goes on, the movement of the crowd moves back, first a bunch of about twenty, then a hundred, and eventually the entire crowd moving to the music, together. One of those amazing group things that make you smile in every corner of your body - like I could even feel my kidneys grinning.

I wonder what my heart looks like with a grin?

5 comments:

mumplustwo said...

Love the idea of your kidneys grinning! Beautifully put.

mumplustwo said...

Love the idea of your kidneys grinning! Beautifully put.

mumplustwo said...

Love the idea of your kidneys grinning! Beautifully put.

Shiny said...

Thanks Mumplustwo! I had to watch it again yesterday, to keep the grin going through Monday. It worked! xx

Unknown said...

Very nice sms.
I am sharing some of my favorite http://www.urdukeeper.com/