Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not Shiny, no sirree

I am not Shiny today. At all. More like Whiney. I think I have suddenly developed a pre-silly season personality disorder leaving me tearful, needy and insecure. I could just put this down to PMS but, for some reason I'm still to work out, it is just not acceptable to blame my tearful whininess on said PMS.

Until after it's gone. Then it's okay to look back and say: "Silly Shiny. Being Whiney was just hormonal, not due to some deadly psychological affliction. Look it's all better now." No sirree, I can't admit that now.

Also, if my colleague at Real Work comes and stands behind me once more and breathes down my neck while chewing a carrot loudly, is it acceptable for me to rip his toe and fingernails out, one by one?

7 comments:

allie. said...

Being whiney instead of shiny sometimes for no apparent reason is just part of being a girl, I think.

And yes - he deserves it!

family affairs said...

I know that personality disorder - it creeps up when you least expect it - hope it buggers off soon Lx

timothymarcjones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
timothymarcjones said...

Tell you what. Let's go postal. Two guns in the bell tower are better than one, and I'm sure we'd make it to CNN.

Shiny said...

Allie - thanks for the go ahead! Luckily, as expected, the fog has passed and colleague has got away with his nails intact.

FA - it's buggered off, thank god.

Fush - regardless of the fact it's gone, going postal is never a bad thing. Let's go - five seconds of fame on CNN? Seems worth it

x

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. Thank you for information. we guarantee all customers and users total satisfaction or your money back vigrx plus - http://www.male-sexual-styles.com/vigrx_plus.html
http://www.male-sexual.com/penis-enlargement.html

sessile polyp said...

Hello buddy excellent post about Not Shiny, no sirree thanks for sharing!!!