1. Which do you prefer city or country?
Definitely country, although I live in The City Beneath the Mountain. I love big skies, where you can breathe in large gulps-full of country air.
2. Do you feel old?
If you count 9-year old (boy) old, maybe.
3. What was your most embarrassing moment and can you share it?
Hmmm, there are so many. Nope, don’t think I can share, but thanks for asking.
4. What was the best thing you ever did at school?
Slide down the banisters at high speed. It was a definite no-no at our prim All Girls School. I NEVER walked down the stairs.
5. Who do you most aspire to be like?
Tinkerbell. She can fly. And grant wishes. And has that lovely sparkley light around her all the time when she’s flitting about.
6. Do you think you are ambitious?
Not really. I would like to be able to fly though, if that counts (see above.)
7. If you didn’t do what you are doing now what would you like to have done?
Travelled the world writing stories about people I meet in small towns in the middle of nowhere with big skies.
8. What would be your most perfect meal?
Spagetti bolognaise (my mum’s.)
9. Have you ever broken the law?
I’m just going to say yes. And leave it at that.
9. What songs would be in your Top 3?
Oh, that’s a tough one, I have a Top 100. Three of them are:
They Might be Giants – Birdhouse in your soul
The Shins – New Slang
Snow Patrol – Set fire to the third bar
Anything else you'd like to know?